- Automated drones streamline site development
Power plant development now starts in the sky where we deploy our fleet of aerial drones to quickly survey new project sites. The drones feed real-time data back to our Oasis GEOTM system which rapidly renders an accurate site survey.
- Optimized Tracker design maximizes site fill ratios
We’ve unlinked the Oasis trackers, made them twice as wide and half the length of a typical system, and engineered them to withstand a 10° slope—all of which feed into an optimized site layout from the Oasis GEO system that provides greater energy density and ground coverage.
- Wider spacing between rows opens up more possibilities
The Oasis power plant features array-integrated roads which enable easier access for service vehicles and land maintenance. With a taller profile and more space, project sites become dual-use investments, housing solar, as well as agriculture.
- Eco-friendly cleaning robots enhance plant performance
SunPower’s solar panel cleaning system can increase annual energy production by up to 15% while using 75% less water than manual cleaning methods and accomplishing the task 20 times faster.*
- *. Based on experience with robotic cleaning at actual SunPower sites, compared to data tracked by subcontracted manual cleaners utilized at a SunPower project.
- Reduced components simplify construction, O&M
A simplified DC electrical architecture that's faster to install, fewer module struts and piles, and the elimination of materials such as tracker motor batteries, cable trays, and combiner boxes mitigate many of the common causes of system deficits and defects.
- Real-time monitoring secures customer investments
Our remote operations control center (ROCC) monitors and controls Oasis power plants around the world. Staffed 24x7x365 by operators skilled in real-time performance monitoring, customers realize enhanced security and stability in their investment.
- Automated Drones
- Optimized Tracker
- Wider Spacing
- Eco-friendly Cleaning
- Reduced Components
- Real-Time Monitoring
"We are excited about the new generation of SunPower's revolutionary Oasis® tracker system. This system dramatically simplifies utility scale solar. SunPower has optimized every component of the power plant, reducing not only components costs, but construction installation costs."
Mike Little, Executive Vice President at Moss
The SunPower® Oasis° Solar Tracker
Streamlined for Fast, Easy Installation
SunPower partnered with EPCs to engineer the high-performance Oasis for faster, easier installation. Features include fewer parts and piles; above-ground, plug-and-play DC wiring; and wider distance between rows to easily accommodate construction and O&M equipment.
Proven in the Lab, Winning in the Field
SunPower® Performance Series (P-Series) Panels are designed to deliver more energy than conventional panels with the high reliability you expect from SunPower technology. And we’ve got the results to prove it. In US field tests since 2015, P-Series has outperformed three types of conventional panels, achieving higher cumulative energy yield.
SunPower® Oasis® Panel Cleaning Robots
Protect your investment
Cleans 20x faster than manual cleaning, uses 75% less water, and requires just 2 movable robots to clean a 200MWp site, leading to a 95% lower capex compared to installed robots.
- Technology You Can TrustTechnology You Can Trust
We believe in making the complex powerfully simple—from system design to customer service. Only SunPower offers the peace of mind and confidence that accompany cutting-edge technology, innovative design and industry-leading warranties.
- Technology You Can TrustSystem Components
- High-efficiency SunPower® Performance Series (P-Series) Panels
- Single-axis, unlinked tracker
- Pre-configured AC inverter station with medium voltage transformer
- Oasis GEO™ Platform (optional)
- Oasis® panel cleaning robot (optional)
- Technology You Can TrustKey Plant Specifications
- Maximum wind load:
ASCE 7-2010—configurable up to 120 mph (193 km/h)
ASCE 7-2005—configurable up to 100 mph (161 km/h)
- Maximum snow load: Up to 25 psf (1.2kN/m2)
- Tracking range: Up to ±60˚
- Ground coverage ratio: Variable of 0.3–0.6
- Rated voltage: 1500 V
- Maximum wind load:
- Technology You Can TrustStandard Warranty
† Combined Power and Product Warranty. †† Manufacturer warranty.
- SunPower panel: 25 years†
- Tracker structure: 10 years
- Drive, control and DC collection: 5 years
- Inverter and medium voltage transformer: 5 years††
- Technology You Can Trust
- System Components
- Key Plant Specs
- Standard Warranty