SunPower Dealer Network
Of course you’d like to choose the highest quality solar panels for your home. So shouldn’t your installer be selected with the same level of care? When you work with the SunPower network of solar power dealers, you can count on your local solar installer to provide the highest standard of quality and customer service when it comes to installation of your home solar panels.
Our network of dealers has installed tens of thousands of home solar energy systems around the globe. You can rely on your SunPower dealer to handle all aspects of your residential solar panel installation, including design, permitting, rebate processing and system maintenance.
Finding a solar SunPower dealer near you is Step 2 of our easy, 3-step process to buy solar panels.
Rigorously Selected by SunPower
Master Dealers are chosen by SunPower to represent the globally-trusted brand, combining SunPower’s 30 years of industry experience and the selected solar company’s local expertise.
- Invitation only to fully represent the SunPower brand in residential markets
- Most stringent criteria in areas of installation, training and customer satisfaction
- Provide consistent and superior SunPower-branded experience to homeowners
Top-notch Solar Partners
Elite Dealers are equipped with advanced training, products and services and must:
- Complete SunPower Advanced + Training
- Consistently achieve exceptionally high levels of customer satisfaction
- Exceed a stringent set of performance for covering design, quality, and service
Backed by a Name You Can Trust
SunPower Authorized Dealers are committed to excellence and must:
- Complete SunPower Specialized Training
- Achieve good customer satisfaction scores
- Meet performance standards for design, quality, and service
Installers Who Mean Business
SunPower commercial dealers are qualified and professional solar installers for commercial projects.
- Trained to the highest standards
- We inspect our dealers’ work to ensure that the highest quality
- Reliably deliver systems designed to produce more solar electricity for the life of the system