How do I file for my tax credit?

Homeowner's with solar systems may qualify for a one-time personal tax credit. The amount of the credit depends on the installation year and cost of your system. 

To find out the initial cost of your solar system, please contact your community sales representative. Only the original purchaser of the new home qualifies for the tax credit. 

If you qualify, obtain the latest copy of IRS form 5695 (Residential Energy Credits) at and follow the instructions to file for your federal tax credit.