How can I manage my billing account online?
Below you will find information on how to manage your SunPower bill account using the SunPower online bill pay portal. Check out our related articles if you need help paying your bill or resetting your username or password.
How to login/access your account online
You can access your account online to make a payment, change payment options, see statement history, or change settings such as autopay.
How to set up your online account:
- Go to https://www.sunpower.com/pay
- Click the “Register” button on the left side of the page
- Use the Account Numbers and Tokens from your paper bill
- Choose a Username and Password
- Enter your information
- Check the Terms and Conditions checkbox and click “Register”
- You will receive an email to verify your email address to activate your account.
- You’ll then be able to login to the site in step 1 using the username/password combo you set up.
How to add/manage your payment accounts
Log into your account.
On the left, under Payments, click Payment Accounts.
In the center area, either choose which account you’d like to update, or click “Add Payment Account” for a new payment account.
Once you’ve clicked “Add Payment Account,” fill out the bank account information in the pop-up box and click “Add Payment Account” when complete.
How to review your account statement history
On the Account Summary screen, you can choose the Statement History on the left navigation to display your monthly statements. To review each one, click on “view” on the right side of each statement. These can be downloaded and printed.
How to change settings and account information and how to go paperless
On the Account Summary screen, you can choose Settings on the left navigation to display your current settings. From here you can change your contact information, update notification preferences, and turn off or on Paperless Bill settings.
To change your contact information, click Edit Contact Information in the Contact Information box.
Note: If you change your email address, we will send two emails to you. One is to the registered email address to inform you that the email has changed, and the second one will go out to the email address you wish to register with a link to validate. Your email address will not be updated until you click the validation link.
To change notification preferences for system activities like payment stats and changes to your account, click on Edit Notifications in the Notifications box. This allows you to manage which notifications you want to receive alerts through email.
Note: All changes are communicated via email to the customer.
To go paperless, click on Edit Paperless Setting and make sure the appropriate area is highlighted, then click Update.
To change your password, click on Change Password on the left navigation when logged in. Then you will need to input your current password and new password. Once submitted, a confirmation email will be sent letting you know the password has been changed.
Note: Your password must be at least 6 characters long.
How to view your payment history
If you need to view your payment history, you can do so by clicking on Payment History on the left navigation on your account.
On this tab you can see:
- Account Number – the account the payment was applied to
- Payment Date - the date the payment as made or is scheduled to be processed
- Amount - the amount paid for each payment cycle
- Payment Account - the name of the bank account and last four digits of the account number
- Status - payment status - scheduled, approved, or returned
- Authorization Code - the approval code or decline reason for the payment transaction
- Mode - the mode of payment used - user, one-time or autopay
- Action - displays the status of canceled or scheduled payments, otherwise is blank
Note: you can export the data in an excel spreadsheet.