SunPower® X-Series Solar Panels
Unmatched Performance, Reliability and Aesthetics
Our top-of-the-line solar panels give homeowners more energy. They deliver the highest efficiency available in a residential solar panel today, at a record-breaking 22.8%.* That means homeowners get more electricity, more flexibility, more peace of mind, and lower electricity bills.
- *. Based on search of datasheet values from websites of top 10 manufacturers per IHS, as of January 2017
- Most energy from less space: SunPower X-Series solar panels deliver 44% more power per panel.* Which means you can create more power in smaller spaces, with fewer panels. And, you can position them on the sunniest parts of your roof.
- Most electricity: Simply put, SunPower X-Series panels produce more electricity than conventional panels. They convert more sunlight to electricity, producing 75% more energy per square foot over the first 25 years.* |*
- Most flexibility: Because X-Series residential solar panels generate more electricity from a smaller area, you can expand energy production simply by using additional roof space to add more panels later.
- Most peace of mind: More guaranteed power. SunPower offers the best combined power and product warranty over 25 years.* And because they’re built on a solid copper foundation, SunPower solar cells deliver unmatched reliability over the lifetime of your solar energy system.* |*
- Most beautiful: X-Series panels are offered in SunPower® Signature™ Black, designed to blend harmoniously into your roof. Built using all-black solar cells and anti-reflective glass to reduce glare, the premium aesthetics can accommodate a variety of architectural styles.
- *. All comparisons are SPR-X21-345 vs. a representative conventional panel: 240W, approx. 1.6 m², 15% efficiency. See SunPower Facts
- * |. Typically 8-10% more energy per watt, BEW/DNV Engineering “SunPower Yield Report,” Jan 2013, with CFV Solar Test Lab Report #12063, Jan 2013 temp. coef. calculation See SunPower Facts for Details
- *. SunPower 0.25%/yr degradation vs. 1.0%/yr conv. panel. Campeau, Z. et al. “SunPower Module Degradation Rate,” SunPower white paper, Feb 2013; Jordan, Dirk “SunPower Test Report,” NREL, Oct 2012. See SunPower Facts for Details
- *. Compared with the top 15 manufacturers. SunPower Warranty Review, Feb 2013. See SunPower Facts for Details
- * |. SunPower 0.25%/yr degradation vs. 1.0%/yr conv. panel. Campeau, Z. et al. “SunPower Module Degradation Rate,” SunPower white paper, Feb 2013; Jordan, Dirk “SunPower Test Report,” NREL, Oct 2012. See SunPower Facts for Details
- *. “SunPower Module 40-Year Useful Life” SunPower white paper, Feb 2013. Useful life is 99 out of 100 panels operating at more than 70% of rated power.See SunPower Facts for Details
Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
We’re proud to announce this prestigious honor for sustainable manufacturing of our E-Series and X-Series Solar Panels made in Mexico and France – the world's first solar products to be Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze.
Learn more about SunPower products by reading our product datasheets.