SunPower® Home SolarReduce your energy bills, not curb appeal
SunPower® Home SolarHome solar never looked better
SunPower® Home SolarTurn sunlight into savings
Unlike most solar companies, we design, engineer and manufacture every system that bears the SunPower name. Feel great knowing you’ve chosen the most efficient and reliable solar backed by an industry-leading warranty.
A complete system, designed to work together
Gone are the days of clunky, piecemeal solar systems. The Equinox™ system is the only complete home solar system that is designed and engineered by one company. From the highest efficiency panels available* to energy monitoring software, every component is designed to work together perfectly—from sun to switch.
- *. Based on search of datasheet values from websites of top 20 manufacturers per IHS, as of January 2018.
Industry-leading warranty, all from one company
The Equinox™ system is backed by the only home solar warranty to cover your whole system (not just the panels). That means you never have to wonder which company you can depend on. We’ve got you covered for 25 years—including performance, labor and parts.*
- *. 10-year coverage for monitoring hardware
- Going solar is easy with SunPower
Our experts do the legwork. From determining whether your home is a good candidate for solar to matching you with a local solar installer, we are known for our customer service.
In fact, we have the highest customer service score in the industry.* And our installers are carefully selected and highly trained to help ensure your installation goes smoothly.
- *. Based on a solar power survey conducted online by Provoke Insights, a market research firm, on behalf of SunPower in July 2017.
- Local expertise, backed by a national brand
When you choose a SunPower® system, your home solar is backed by a national brand and installed by a local expert.
We partner with a nationwide network of certified solar installation contractors who will customize your solar system according to local weather patterns, building materials and city codes.
- Flexible financing, with $0 down options
Financing home solar doesn’t have to be complicated. SunPower offers three flexible payment options, so you can choose what’s right for you—cash, lease or loan.
With $0 down solar financing, you can start saving with little to no upfront costs.* And take advantage of federal tax credits* with a cash purchase or our popular loans.
- *. For qualified customers.
- *. Tax credits subject to change. SunPower does not warrant, guarantee or otherwise advise its partners or customers about specific tax outcomes. Consult your tax advisor regarding the solar tax credit and how it applies to your specific circumstances. Please visit the dsireusa.org website for detailed solar policy information.
Michael of Austin, Texas
Michael worked with a local SunPower master dealer and describes the process as "seamless and effortless."
The Schulte Family of Simi Valley, California
Now that they power their home with SunPower solar, the Schulte's no longer worry about running their air-conditioner.