SunPower's Solutions for Homebuilders30,000 New Solar Homes and Counting
Since 2005, SunPower has been the #1 choice by homebuilders. Our cutting-edge energy solutions drive homebuilder value and set their communities apart from the competition. With over 30,000 new homes installed in over 1,000 communities nationwide, SunPower is the clear choice and market leader when it comes homebuilders.
If you have a new community that is ready to go solar, SunPower has programs designed for both during and post construction.
Contact us today to bring solar to your community by calling 1-877-34-HOMES (1-877-344-6637).
We are proud to work with some of the most innovative leaders in new home construction.
Superior Performance. Superior Aesthetics.
Not all solar is the same. SunPower manufactures panels with the highest energy production* and unmatched reliability.* SunPower® Solar Panels produce 60% more energy over the first 25 years than conventional panels.* This means less roof space is needed for the same amount of solar production.
- *. Most energy per rated watt out of 151 panels tested. Photon International, Feb 2013.
- *. #1 rank in "PV Module Durability Initiative Public Report," Fraunhofer CSE, Feb 2013. Five out of the top 8 largest manufacturers were tested. Campeau, Z. et al. "SunPower Module Degradation Rate," SunPower white paper, Feb 2013. See www.sunpower.com/facts for details.
- *. SunPower 327W compared to a Conventional Panel (250W, 15.3% efficient, approx. 1.6 m2), 8% more energy per watt, 0.75%/yr slower degradation. BEW/DNV Eng. "SunPower Yield Report," Jan 2013. Jordan, Dirk “SunPower Test Report,” NREL, Oct 2012. Campeau, Z. et al. "SunPower Module Degradation Rate," SunPower white paper, Feb 2013. See www.sunpower.com/facts for details.
With our fun and simple online tools, it is easier than ever for homeowners to stay connected and watch their savings grow. They can monitor their SunPower solar system and see their energy production with a computer or mobile device.
Your Success is Our Business
Direct Solar Consultation Program: Our experts are available to speak directly to your homebuyers about the financial benefits of going solar at new-home construction.
Sales Training: Instructor-led and web-based training programs help our partners communicate the benefits of owning a SunPower system during the home buying process.
Collaborative Marketing: Flexible marketing programs highlight the value of solar at each step of the purchasing process.
Make Home Ownership More Affordable
Living in your solar homes can cost less than comparable homes without solar. And there’s never been a better time for home buyers to add solar than during new-home construction.
- Volume pricing
- Construction efficiency
- Available rebates in select states
- Ability to roll cost into mortgage
Whether offering solar systems as a standard feature or an optional upgrade, we will work with you to build homes that save money and make energy.
Contact us to create a customized sales program for your community.