SunPower® E-Series Solar Panels
High Performance and Excellent Durability
SunPower E-Series high-achieving solar panels for businesses deliver efficient performance, long-lasting durability at a great value.
More energy from less space: SunPower E-Series solar panels convert more sunlight into electricity than conventional panels, delivering 36% more power per panel.1
More electricity: SunPower E-Series solar panels convert more sunlight to electricity over the life of your system than conventional panels. Which means you produce 60% more energy over 25 years and save more on your electricity bills, too. 2,3
More flexibility: Because E-Series solar panels generate more electricity from a smaller area, you can expand energy production simply by using additional roof space to add more panels later.
More peace of mind: More guaranteed power. SunPower offers the best combined power and product warranty over 25 years.4 The panels are designed to deliver consistent, trouble-free energy over a very long lifetime.5,6
to learn how SunPower E-Series solar panels help you maximise your rooftop.
- All comparisons are SPR-E20-327 vs. a representative conventional panel: 240W, approx. 1.6 m², 15% efficiency.
- Typically 7-9% more energy per watt, BEW/DNV Engineering “SunPower Yield Report,”Jan 2013.
- SunPower 0.25%/yr degradation vs. 1.0%/yr conv. panel. Campeau, Z. et al.“SunPower Module Degradation Rate,” SunPower white paper, Feb 2013; Jordan, Dirk “SunPower Test Report,” NREL, Oct 2012.
- Compared with the top 15 manufacturers. SunPower Warranty Review, Feb 2013.
- SunPower 0.25%/yr degradation vs. 1.0%/yr conv. panel. Campeau, Z. et al. “SunPower Module Degradation Rate,” SunPower white paper, Feb 2013; Jordan, Dirk “SunPower Test Report,” NREL, Oct 2012.
- “SunPower Module 40-Year Useful Life” SunPower white paper, Feb 2013. Useful life is 99 out of 100 panels operating at more than 70% of rated power.