Since 2005, SunPower has been helping homebuilders deliver cutting-edge, energy solutions that set their communities apart.
With more than 15,000 home buyers already living in homes powered by SunPower, we are a trusted market leader in solar for community homebuilders.
SunPower is already partnering with builders in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Texas, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Washington D.C.
Contact us today to bring solar to your community by calling 1-877-34-HOMES (1-877-344-6637).
We are proud to work with some of the most innovative leaders in new home construction.
Not all solar is the same. SunPower manufactures panels with the highest energy production2 and unmatched reliability.3 SunPower Panels® produce 60% more energy over the first 25 years than conventioal panels.4. This means less roof space is needed for the same amount of solar production.
- 2. Most energy per rated watt out of 151 panels tested. Photon International, Feb 2013.
- 3. #1 rank in "PV Module Durability Initiative Public Report," Fraunhofer CSE, Feb 2013. Five out of the top 8 largest manufacturers were tested. Campeau, Z. et al. "SunPower Module Degradation Rate," SunPower white paper, Feb 2013. See www.sunpower.com/facts for details.
- 4. SunPower 327W compared to a Conventional Panel (250W, 15.3% efficient, approx. 1.6 m2), 8% more energy per watt, 0.75%/yr slower degradation. BEW/DNV Eng. "SunPower Yield Report," Jan 2013. Jordan, Dirk “SunPower Test Report,” NREL, Oct 2012. Campeau, Z. et al. "SunPower Module Degradation Rate," SunPower white paper, Feb 2013. See www.sunpower.com/facts for details.
With our fun and simple online tools, it is easier than ever for homeowners to stay connected and watch their savings grow. They can monitor their SunPower solar system and see their energy production with a computer or mobile device.
Direct Solar Consultation Program: Our experts are available to speak directly to your homebuyers about the financial benefits of going solar at new-home construction.
Sales Training: Instructor-led and web-based training programs help our partners communicate the benefits of owning a SunPower system during the home buying process.
Collaborative Marketing: Flexible marketing programs highlight the value of solar at each step of the purchasing process.
Living in your solar homes can cost less than comparable homes without solar. And there’s never been a better time for homebuyers to add solar than during new-home construction.
- Volume pricing
- Construction efficiency
- Available rebates in select states
- Ability to roll cost into mortgage
Whether offering solar systems as a standard feature or an optional upgrade, we will work with you to build homes that save money and make energy.
Contact us to create a customized sales program for your community.